Follow your guide and discover the biodiversity :
Let yourself be tempted by an immersive multimedia experience with "Voyage au fond du Saint-Laurent". With a 360-degree mural and animated narration, this tour takes you to the heart of the biodiversity of the Saint Lawrence River. Accompanied by a guide and Loulou the otter (children's version), this animation highlights phenomenon of tides and aquatic fauna's secrets.
Explore the different themes of the exhibition "The Return of the Giants of Prehistory" wich will take you back in time. From the evolution of early humans, passing through mammoths and other giant mammals, you will arrive several thousand years back, to discover the reign of dinosaurs. You will also admire the fossils of the first aquatics life forms on earth!
In summertime, the outdoor tour "Urban fauna, funny neighbors" will make you meet at close range raccoon, skunk, otter, birds of prey and many others. Also visit our reptiles and amphibians in the "sensory corridor", which will put your senses to the test. Far from being at a zoo, this guided tour allows you to discover and understand the life of Quebec mammals so common, yet unknown.
- 4 kilometers forest trails - Dogs are accepted on a leash only
- traveling exhibition to different themes.
- 30-minutes versions of the "Urban Fauna" and "The Return of Prehistoric Giants" that are called Mini-fauna and Mini-giant
- Auto-guided temporary exhibition
- Orchard from mid-September to mid-October.
You'll find the Centre de la biodiversité du Québec on the Route des Navigateurs.
Activities and services
- Groups are welcome (minimum of 15 persons)
- Picnic area and dining room
- Gift shop
- Lodging available nearby
- Guided tour and free visit of
- 4 km walking trails (snowshoe trails during the winter time)
- Little farmyard
- Orchard (pick your own)
- Partially accessible for people with limited mobility
- Service available in English on reservation only
November 1st to May 31: daily, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
June 1st to October 31: daily, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Holiday season : closed on December 24, 25, 26 and December 31, January 1st and 2nd.
Consult the website for the guided tour schedule.