Located 1 hour from Quebec City and 2 hours from Montreal, the region of L'Érable is the undisputed destination for short getaways! Discover a world of relaxation where outdoor activities, the beauty of the landscapes, the richness of the soil, the diversity of the offer in art and culture and the quality of the welcome will make your stay an inexhaustible memory.
We offer excellent support services in planning your next stops, as well as reservation assistance for accommodation in Quebec.
The Carrefour de L'Érable tourist information office is located on the edge of the Bourbon River, in the heart of a park with picnic areas, play area for children and a very large parking lot. It can be a starting point for cycling tours of the Route Verte.
In L'Érable, we cultivate your taste for adventure!
Professional services in both English and French
Parc régional des Grandes-Coulées' reception centre
Park with picnic area and possibility of trout fishing
WIFI Internet access (free)
- Accomodation booking service throughout Quebec
- General and tourist information (brochures, guides, etc.)
- Electric vehicule charging station
From June 19th to September 5th, 2020:
Daily: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
From September 6th, 2020 to June 20th, 2021:
Monday and Tuesday: closed
Wednesday to Friday: 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
* Due to the current context, please confirm the opening hours on our website before going to the tourist information office.
* Extended hours in winter for the ice ring opening period.