About Tourisme Centre-du-Québec
Who are we?
Mandated by Tourisme Québec, Tourisme Centre-du-Québec, the region's tourism association, has been the region's preferred tourism representative since 1999. It is responsible for regional joint action and hospitality services as well as tourism information, signage, marketing and development.
The dynamic team at Tourisme Centre-du-Québec will gladly share its expertise with you. Please don't hesitate to contact a member of our team.
- General Manager
- Spokesperson, memorandum of understanding with Tourisme Québec
- Spokesperson, regional and provincial tourism development files
Assistant director and Marketing Manager
- Marketing planning
- Strategy Development
Marketing Assistant and visitor services coordinator
- Tourism development
- Support developmental products and partnerships
- Communications and media relations
- Centr'Action e-bulletin and newsletters for the public at large
- Trade shows
- Management of Web site content and social medias
- Photo and Video Bank Officer
- Accounting (billing)
- Project budget management
- Recruitment and membership renewal
Documentation distribution clerk
- Distribution of publications in the display units of Tourisme Centre-du-Québec's network