The Musée de la Biodiversité du Québec is a scientific museum to raise your awareness.
Let yourself be tempted by an experience in the heart of biodiversity.
Dive under the waters of the river in the multimedia exhibition Voyage au fond du Saint-Laurent, where you can rediscover the phenomenon of the tides, the geography of the river and the importance of aquatic species.
Explore the Explo-Découverte circuit which will make you discover two themes such as prehistory in the time of cavemen, mammoths and dinosaurs and finally, discover the wildlife of Quebec. Depending on the season, you can be sensitized and closely observed raccoons, foxes, birds of prey, turtle, frog and fish.
- Free visit of the annual temporary exhibition.
- Hiking trails of 3.5 km in the forest of Mont-Bénilde to discover 7 different ecosystems.
- Pick-your-own apples at the orchard on weekends in autumn season.
- Find the Museum on the Route des Navigateurs.
Activities and services
- Thematic exhibitions
- Hiking trails beginner level
- Picnic area and dining room in multipurpose room
- Gift and souvenir shop
- Booking groups for tailor-made animation
- Selling apples at the kiosk in the seasonal parking lot
- Catering and accommodation available nearby
- Partially accessible to persons with restricted physical mobility
- Service available in English by reservation only
November 1st to May 31th: daily, from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
June 1st to October 31th: daily, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Holiday season : closed on December 24, 25, 26, December 31 and January 1st
Consult the website for the guided tour schedule.