Unloading and departure point
For your next snowmobiling trip in the Centre-du-Quebec region, we recommend an accessible and safe place to park your vehicle:
Domaine du Lac Louise: 950, road 263, Saint-Louis-de-Blandford.
Garage P. Bédard & fils: exit 253 Highway 20, Villeroy.
Ô Quai des Brasseurs: 805, avenue des Nénuphars, Bécancour
Restaurant La Belle Québécoise: exit 220 Highway 20, Daveluyville
Snowmobile Trail permits
A valid trail permit is required to ride on the snowmobile trails groomed by snowmobile clubs. Riding without a permit is stealing!
All type of trail permits will be sold Online only on fcmq.qc.ca or call at this number 1 844 253-4343.
The price of a trail permit includes the cost of the liability insurance, defined as mandatory under article 19 of the Act respecting off-highway vehicles, as well as all applicable taxes.
- $ 440 for an annual trail permit purchased on or before December 9, 2023
- $ 530 for an annual trail permit purchased after December 9, 2023
- $ 900 for an annual trail permit sold in trail*
- $ 400 for an annual trail permit for antique snowmobiles (2004 and older)
- $ 285 for a 7-day trail permit
- $ 185 for a 3-day trail permit
- $ 95 for a 1-day trail permit
- $ 650 for an annual trail permit for a rental snowmobile
- $ 40 for a replacement trail permit**
For other rates and details, visit the web site.