Located 1 hour from Quebec City and 2 hours from Montreal, the L'Érable region is the undisputed destination for short getaways! Discover a world of relaxation where outdoor activities, the beauty of the landscapes, the richness of the soil, the diversity of the offer in art and culture and the quality of the welcome will make your stay an inexhaustible memory.
We offer excellent support services for planning your group trip, as well as reservation assistance for accommodation in Quebec. Let our team help you plan your itinerary, make reservations and even guide tours.
- Information and documentation on visits for public and school groups
- Connection with our tourism partners
- Organization of personalized turnkey stays (coordination and reservations of activites, attractions, buses, accomodations, etc.)
- Profesionnal guide
- Familiarization tours
From June 19th to September 5th, 2020:
Daily: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
From September 6th, 2020 to June 20th, 2021:
Monday and Tuesday: closed
Wednesday to Friday: 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
* Due to the current context, please confirm the opening hours on our website before going to the tourist information office.
* Extended hours in winter for the ice ring opening period.