Discover the artistic and cultural life of L'Érable region in a warm and lively atmosphere. The Maison créative et rurale Armand-Vaillancourt is a space where artists, artisans et agricultural products occupy a privileged place.
The House offers a multitude of activities:
- Art exhibits
- Shows and entertainment
- Multifonctionnal room Denyse Chartier
- Regional producst in the Vitrine créative
- Piano, board games and self-service books
- Permanent showcase of bronze art work from the Musée du Bronze d'Inverness
La Maison créative et rurale Armand-Vaillancourt is a creative, festive and event laboratory.
Activities and services
Shows and entertainment
Multifonctionnal room Denyse Chartier
Regional producst in the Vitrine créative
Piano, board games and self-service books
Permanent showcase of bronze art work from the Musée du Bronze d'Inverness
Free WIFI access
Charging station for electric vehicules
From June 19th to September 5th, 2020:
Daily: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
From September 6th, 2020 to June 20th, 2021:
Monday and Tuesday: closed
Wednesday to Friday: 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
* Due to the current context, please confirm the opening hours on our website before going to the tourist information office.
* Extended hours in winter for the ice ring opening period.