Discover the Centre-du-Québec freely! During this trip, take the time to stop and meet passionate locals who will demonstrate their craftmanship.
This getaway is not only for van lifers. It is also for outdoors and camping lovers as well as slow travelers. If you are looking for places where life is good for a 1 or 2 nights stay, this is for you.
We propose 2 campings in harmony with nature. You will enjoy tranquility and take advantage of the great outdoors :
Here are a few suggestions of attractions to visit and outdoor activities to do :
DAY 1 :
DAY 2 :
- You can stay at the park for a while. Take advantage of the available activities or simply enjoy nature.
- Next, meet a mushroom farmer at the Champignonnière Mycoterre. Discover the fascinating world of cultivated and wild mushrooms. Taste and buy mushroom based products including the famous cream fudge. A must!
DAY 3 :
- Get up early and pack a lunch! Head for Victoriaville to try the hiking trails of the Mont Arthabaska or even one section of the Sentier des Trotteurs. On Mount Arthabaska, it is also possible to eat at the « bistro du sommet ».
- In the afternoon, meet passionnate people at the Distrillerie B - Miellerie King and discover different honey based products.
DAY 4 :
- Go to Saint-Rémi-de-Tingwick to find Ali Baba’s cave at the Musée des Outils Anciens. It’s worth the trip. Monsieur Benoit shares his passion for ancient toolings.
- At the end of the stay, drive to La Grange Pardue to have a nice meal and taste one of the good beers produced by this brewer farm, in the middle of a bucolic countryside.
Hit the road and discover the Centre-du-Québec region without haste. Explore the less traveled roads.
Have a fun trip!
For more details on the itinerary for this getaway, download the map HERE.