This route has been validated by Vélo Québec. The bike path is marked Route verte #1 and TransCanada Great Trail.
- Gare de Lyster (2175, rue Bécancour, Lyster)
- Vélogare du Grand-Tronc (20, rue de Bigarré, Victoriaville)
- Maison de la culture de Warwick (169 Rue Saint Louis, Warwick)
- Unpaved bike path: 70 km (surface made of compacted stone dust)
- Paved bike path: 7km (sections in major cities, including Warwick, Victoriaville, Princeville and Plessisville
- Part of the Route verte #1
- Flat terrain, 2 % elevation
On the road / Nearby
Climb in Elevation
An interesting fact: a section of the cycling trail located in the Victoriaville sector is accessible to people with reduced mobility and is part of Kéroul's Accessible Road. At the Vélogare du Grand-Tronc in downtown Victoriaville, you'll find many services aimed at cyclists: tourism information, community and adapted bicycles to borrow, activities, shows, showers, washrooms, lockers, and air compressors for tires.